Sunday, August 23, 2009

these grapes have too much flavor


although I can't say we are together in a traditional sense, I can say I am yours, as you are mine. I can't deny you. It's altogether unusual for me.

I almost want to forget our past relationship. Only because now I know what you have to say about it. But I guess things like this deserve a second chance. I need to hold on to my memory of meeting you, and falling for you, and giving up a half relationship to pursue you.

And this one night, I was really drunk and we had just gone to some party and you were in a paint suit. I think it had just rained, or something of that sort, and the fog was heavy over the city. 6 floors up and we had sex in the clouds, or that's what I kept repeating and I was so loud.
I don't want to forget about things like that.

I like to humor men on Marta solely because it might add some entertainment to a rather tedious and boring part of my day. Today I met a man who had just been released from prison for not paying his bail, and another man who went to Bass High School in Little Five before it became the Lofts... I tried to take off the Used Book stickers off my book but I just couldn't really figure out the effective manner. My grapes seriously have butts in them.

I washed my face and looked and noticed that I was glowing. Seriously. I'm glowing. This is why I miss having sex.

No comments: