Sunday, January 10, 2010

i'd rather be sleeping

maybe i should give an update on my life.


our water pipes at my house are frozen, thus my life feels a bit frozen. this is mostly because my most basic living moments are spent so frozen. my back is really killing me, the pain caused by the impenetrable cold. moments screaming 'fuck this' in my head while i'm riding to work. mental note: start ordering parts online. i am so fucking lazy about things, i need to really alter that before it prescribes my life. but anyway, there's a really nifty peugeot in my living room right now that somewhat belongs to my roommate, but it's not really his size, actually it's perfectly my size, so i think i'm going to fix it up and adopt it.
nothing else to say other than i'm so excited for my loan money to come in, somewhat excited for next week because i have school again, excited for spring because this means by birthday and canada (by way of new york? boston?) and nice weather for me to pretend like i'm wearing clothes again.

pisces and virgo. i'm silly to think about it like that.

No comments: