Friday, February 19, 2010

as i walked into the bathroom, i saw you crouching in the shower

oh, what these days have inflicted upon me. i am just a little worn-thin. today i ate in excess because i convince myself that it helps me.

i want to post these photos i took on my phone. they are mostly drunken slurs of life that i happen upon. and a dog shitting in the morning. and also my madison, or my madizit.

hold on, i am rather deviated from myself. i have already envisioned my way out. oh how i feel like a master of my destiny. how much power. how much p o w e r. i think about these things, i write about these things- i'm naturally inclined towards what happens in my life. or so it goes. and it goes, quite like i would imagine. i am so fucking timid because of that. so closed up. but you have seared into my skin. you've almost branded me. (somewhere one night i felt like i wanted to be branded by you. but i dream mostly) maybe i will rise above


it isn't on my list
i have willed my will to will and let myself and let live.

No comments: