Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i have arrived

dorm room. it looks like a terrible mess at the moment but i swear its really not. in my defense tonight might turn into laundry night so everything thrown around it in each what way is for that reason. also: i usually make my bed. this is really new to me. maybe its the duvet cover, as i usually just get white sheets to match my white comforter as a white mess is more aesthetically pleasing than a mess of sheets all different colors or shapes.

also proof im doing laundry tonight- jeans are on my desk?
yeah. really pleased with how this works. i eat really well, actually, and i can even afford soy milk. i even spent over 120 the other day and.... didnt really dent much into the funds. i know ive taken out over 7500 in loans (just my first semester, at that) but the anxiety that usually goes with such a debt hasnt hit me yet, i guess because im young and im dumb and i dont give a fuck? not. joke. i love my roommates, besides the fact one of them doesnt really socialize with me. i love alison, at that, and even though we see each other 24/7 shes aesthetically pleasing and easy to be around. so this is good. i cant say ive met too many people besides my roommate and a few of her friends? but getting people here has been easy. college life is something ive easily adapted to. but i miss my cat.

and thats kind of why i got around to this thing... because i really do miss my cat.

No comments: