Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dear Alex,

Still clinging to a relationship that's over? Sometimes it seems you can't let go of someone, no matter how hard you try. Find out what he's really thinking -- and if you should wait for him or move on -- with a free psychic love reading. New customers, choose your special offer: Get the first 3 minutes free, or enjoy 10 minutes for only $1.99!


It's funny how my stupid subscriptions to receive Astrology.com emails tend to reflect what's going on with me just at this moment. Fuck.

I really, really dont know what to do. I don't understand what you're looking for. You're over analyzing everything. Let's not do this to each other. I love you, so much, I dont want us to begin to hate each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it's so hard not to hate each other. Sorry for creeping on your blog.