Thursday, January 15, 2009

first post of 2k9

fact 1: Lately, I've been obsessed with branding everything I do as "2k9 version." Am I ever doing anything different? No.

fact 2: I've realized I keep a secret stash of various candies underneath my bed. In a little bin. Various kinds. Even a Little Debbies snack. wtf? Seriously? What kind of person am I turning into? Alex 2k9 version.

fact 3: I fucking sat through a movie featuring John Travolta and That Fat Actress-Actress and a fucking talking baby? That eventually unites them in the end? I don't know, it was playing on Oxygen and whenever I feel lonely I like to connect to my fellow ~women~ via obviously Gloria Esteban themed television networks. Actually I'm kidding. But besides Bad Girls Club and Snapped what else is on Oxygen? .... Right.

fact 4: I just sold a Praise and Worship CD on ebay. Apparently they're a hot item. 3 bids. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem &item=120360122412

fact 5: According to Facebook, only 3 of my other friends are online at this point. Ok, this might be usual for some, but when you reach almost 500 facebook-obsessed friends, 3 online is a bad sign. It's Thursday night. Wtf?

fact 6: It's really comforting when my laptop is really hot on my crotch. That sounds sexual, but no, it is not.

fact 7: Am I the only person who likes Diablo Cody?

fact 8: My nephews are taking me out to eat this Saturday. At the Varsity.

fact 9: Thinking about my future living situations. I really want a house.

fact 10: It's really cold in Atlanta right now. I hate how the buildings trap the wind. I had to trek through Five Points today to run various errands and I just felt like I was going to die. Then I walked back from Five Points and felt like I was going to die harder. Then I walked through Hurt Park and SOMEHOW I felt fine? Maybe it was since I was in the presence of Jesus or something.

fact 11: Wore a fierce outfit today. As much as I complain about the cold, I know how to layer/dress when it reaches the 20's or 30's thanks to wind chill. I can thank Northern Virginia's four seasons for that. Seriously though. Shorts? And flip flops? And a North Face? That is sufficient in this weather? I don't believe you. And if somehow you have way more body fat than I do (which is 100% possible) okay I don't really know where this sentence is going.

fact 12: fuaakcing firefox has sottpepd word corredcting my sentances tym to fuk wit u

fiction: I'm living some sort of charmed life.

No comments: