Sunday, March 8, 2009

"I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away"

Yes, I will meet Bill Murray. And yes, since the weather is nice I plan on spending as much time as possible in Piedmont Park. Getting a job again, a bike, a hair trim, eating like a ~Queen~ continually, doing things when I want to, and riding public transit for the time being. Will purchase Before Sunrise and Jules and Jim as soon as affordable copies make their way onto Ebay. Thankful to finally add Sex and Lucia to it.

I've got so many ideas, sayings, stories, people in my head I really believe I can write this. My aunt sounds confident I can. I just need some sort of direction, which I guess could probably take years to find. Maybe I just have to undergo some sort of epic love story of my own, and then maybe I'll be able to formulate one to be portrayed on the screen. It's a whim, but something I'd like to do. Either way, I saved this little slip of paper about being extras in movies from Creative Loafing. Networking purposes, solely.

I'll be 19 in less than a few days and I'm going to eat, and eat, and eat. And then drink and be merry. No question mark needed.


No comments: