Wednesday, March 18, 2009

staying up till god knows when to catch up with this show again

Yes, best fucking scene in a television show. It has (at certain points) ridiculous British humor that at some points gets completely lame (actually just this new season, I've noticed). But I guess the Brits eat that up. And it's really easy to overlook it. I was really bummed to find out they were going to completely revamp the cast for the third season... And okay, warning, third season is hard to get into solely because the first two episodes are crap and way too extreme only because I get the sense they wanted to "introduce" the new characters. Really though, it is my guilty pleasure that I am continually pleased by. Lots of drugs. Lots of sex. Really incredible soundtrack. Crystal Castles makes a cameo, twice throughout the seasons. But really adorable story lines. Seasons 1 and 2 were just.. so. good. So good. Season 3 is shaping up. Finally.

Recommended. Watch it here. And watch above scene here.

No comments: