Sunday, May 31, 2009

Floating on a river alongside... I guess I might as well say it, White Trash really makes you think. Because of course, you're sort of helpless, in the sense that you're just floating, and although you can try to zone out by staring up at the trees or closing your eyes you'll always hear someone yelling 'Oh shit' about a small splash or you'll just float into a family. So you're sort of forced to think to yourself to maintain your own sanity, since you've lost your friends into the flow of the river.

But anyway, knowing that I've spent over a hundred dollars this week, and knowing that I will probably spend that much more next week, doesn't have me worried at all. Because everything seems sort of figured out. I'm having the best time of my life, I guess.

Animal Collective in Oxford, Mississippi this weekend. So fucking excited.

No comments: