Friday, June 19, 2009

i couldn't have asked for anything better

what does it mean, moving on? i'm pretty sure i've either figured it out, or i've somehow managed to create my own little version of the sort.

i have not talked to him in almost a week, purely because most of me has no inclination to do so. i guess the only thing at this point that bothers me is that he could possibly have not hurt as much as i did.

but then i realize, after much thought, and maybe thought that shouldn't be thought out, that i'm almost happy with things right now.

brandon said i shouldn't analyze things but i think that's just a part of me i can't deny. i will always analyze my situation. i mean, obviously, what am i doing now?

i guess what i'm trying to say is that i do like someone else. he's new. i can't stop realizing how soon this all is. but, i guess part of me just wants to have fun. so i guess i'm having fun with him?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good. Hang in there and things will get better.