Thursday, July 2, 2009

my horoscope



in creative loafing this week said that my july would be magical. or something of that sort.

who doesn't want that? for now, all i'll ask for is some adequate privacy. my room might be adjacent to yours, but that does not entitle you to mouth about what goes on in it to whoever you feel should know.

anyway, i'll just keep on humming under my breath. right now i think born ruffians suits every mood i've ever been in the last two weeks.

an update, i think my mother is all too proud. i talked to her today and just, well, talked, and i've never realized how much of a friend my mother can be. seriously. i never, ever, imagined that i would be able to discuss dick size with my mother. but i digress. i'm far too much like her in a handful of ways. maybe it's not an all that bad thing.

2 comments:

AlisonMF said...

boof. alex the dude? x-planations later plz. party tonight! you probably won't read this til after haha but oh well

alex lawton said...

yes, haha. i'll tell you about it. i'm going to grow paranoid if you know what i mean. but yes hull yah celebratin your 19 years of youth. love you.