Saturday, July 18, 2009

thigns that are going on right now

thinking back.

i left a comment on my roommates facebook saying "act happy around me" because the other day i was locked out and he had to come by and let me in and he didnt say a word to me, barely. and acted very short. so, i guess thats why id say that

i got really wasted with my coworkders tonight and i shotgunned my manager. yeah, that;s right. and when i reacted, he was like "its not like it was a rim job or anything" or something to that manner. emily and this girl i met carlita kept telling me that i was so funny, and told me to ignore them watching me. i kept making inappropraite jokes and alluding to the fact my phone says "stop thinking about sex."


and whats funny is that is totally, completely, 100% true.
i need to stop thinking about sex.

No comments: