Sunday, November 18, 2007

superimposition

so theres this strong attraction i have towards this man. no idea. his speech is just entirely admirable itself. one word and im drawn to the man. he's fifteen years older [than this picture] but i cant stop feeling so... allured and enamored.

first off, he's shirtless. now go ahead and attack me for being 'typical' and whatever else you may see, but honestly? he's an attractive man besides everything else. and when you look as if you just got out of a clean, hot shower on a daily basis seventeen year olds like me are going to notice.

and before i get out of hand... what i really mean.
secondly, he's no typical celebrity. he's appreciated like one, but not adored by many. he's like my own personal celebrity, so to speak, crush. no wait, he's not a celebrity in my eyes... he's more like typical world leader. what he's doing is beyond admirable to me, and maybe thats where my attraction begins.

and now that we're on that subject, excuse my french (suspect the sarcasm?) but damn do our world leaders and revolutionaries look good.

for one... nelson mandela? i see him more than our worlds most famous prisoner. his image stands for something... moral integrity. you know what i mean by image? their faces... what they stand for... its pretty enamoring if i say so myself. we're all capable of that universal recognition.

more photos for the bank (names included)

Margaret Sanger, major player in the female liberation movement. haha



Jacques Chirac, former French president.

1 comment:

moved said...

You're intelligent.