Tuesday, November 6, 2007

top ten

first few ten of the jewels ive discovered throughout my life.

10. to make this not so materialistic, i'll start off with vienna, virginia. if you're from there, you know what i mean. and this may have a negative or positive connotation once you read this... but to each his own. to me, i left a part of me there. its my little hiding spot i like to find myself back at, from time to time, or more accurately, every six months.

09. wes anderson movies. and i can thank a certain ex-boyfriend for this. is it me, or do they all end slow motion? thats how everything should end...

08. my music collection

07. dystopian novels and films.

06. airplanes, trains, cars, travel itself

05. karl lagerfeld

04. j brand jeans. thank god for size 23

03. the boyfriend

02. my bed; clean sheets that smell like lavender, or maybe vanilla; silk sheets; linen itself

01. as of now... dove miniatures.... the cherry flavor

No comments: