Friday, April 3, 2009

april

already? Really? Four months into this year and so much has happened. I'm so satisfied right now.

Okay, first of all, Underground Atlanta is never a good idea. It just makes you a little bit depressed and there are always weird smells coming from it. But, the build up, which always goes like this, "don't want to go to class? Let's go spend the day in Underground!" always makes you really excited for some un-fucking-known reason. I did get the great idea to search for black leggings to start on a few projects, for myself and some friends, but, could not even find full length ones. Underground is bunk, enough said. I just had to add this in though- there is a Waffle House there now.

Today I FINALLY went rock climbing at GSU with Carly. Okay, I've free-climbed before and I've done some psuedo-bouldering, but nothing past that. I have to say though, I'm really good at it. I'm going next week again... but also considering getting a month's membership to Atlanta Rocks with Ben.. After climbing (oh, and we played Squash, which was hilarious to say the least.) Carly and I went to Sweet Auburn Market. Recommend... Really, Old 4th Ward has some shit to offer.

Viewing a house on Sunday. I'm actually really excited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, please be careful doing the climbing bit...... I know what the invincible feeling is like. :)