Monday, April 6, 2009

How is it that, I know the people I've only known for so many months way better than the people that I've known for the longest? What about the people I should be close to? I used to be close to? Why does one remain a stranger, when they have full opportunity not to be one?

It's something I don't understand. I don't understand the gaps in conversation and full out silences when there's obviously so much going on in their head. I don't see what's come between this stranger and I, or actually maybe I do, but I don't see it's necessity and I'd really prefer for it to just blow off. Whatever it may be.

I honestly, right now, feel really taken for granted.

2 comments:

AlisonMF said...

:*( <3 ily. i was thinking if there's room in the backyard i would bring my trampoline from my house?? haha tell me your thoughts on this

alex lawton said...

!! i'm totally for this idea. + it's going to be summer soon so we will spend plenty of time outdoors meaning we could spend that time trampolining. yes.